The NHS app is a handy way of managing your healthcare needs. Organise GP appointment booking, view your medical record and access your NHS Covid Pass at the touch of a button.
You can use the NHS App to:
● Find and view your NHS number quickly
● Search, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery using the NHS appointment booking system
● Request a new repeat prescription, reorder repeat prescriptions, see your available medicines and choose a pharmacy for your prescription to be sent to
● General health advice is available from NHS experts about hundreds of conditions. You can also answer questions to find instant advice or medical help near you
● Directly message your GP surgery or a health professional
● View and manage care plans
● View your health record, with information about your allergies and any current or past medication.
● If your GP has given you access to your detailed medical record, you can view information about test results and details of your consultations
● Get your NHS Covid Pass and access advice about coronavirus such as isolation help and more
● Register if you would like to donate some, all or none of your organs
● NHS Data Protection - choose if data from your health records are shared for research and planning